- We believe the Bible, consisting of the sixty-six
books of the old and New Testament, to be the verbally inspired,
inerrant, and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one triune God, as
revealed in the Bible, eternally existent in the person of father, Son
and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God the Father is the first person
of the trinity, as infinite Spirit, He is the source, support and end of
all things. He is the designer of creation, speaker of revelation, the
author of redemption and the sovereign of history.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the second person
of the trinity, by his Virgin birth, Sinless life, Miracles, Vicarious
and Atoning death through His shed blood, and His bodily resurrection,
He became the physical manifestation of the Godhead to mankind.
- We affirm that the Holy Spirit is the third person
of the trinity. He is the agent of conviction, regeneration, indwelling,
sanctification and illumination of all who are born into Godís family
through Jesus Christ.
the universe was created in six literal days.
that salvation is the free gift of God received only by personal faith
in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved
and lost, those that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and
those that are lost unto resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus
- We believe that God has ordained the local church for the
perpetuation of His Truth and work in the world.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ for all believers.
The rapture of the Saints will be followed by the seven-year period of
tribulation, one thousand year earthly reign of Christ, and the eternal
reign of Christ in the new heaven and the new earth.